Die Musik von Zomboid


Ueber Mich

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I am obviously better than you. Ask me an interesting question, get an interesting answer. Auch spreche ich ein bisschen deutsch. Ich wurde mehr lernen... Meine Grammatik is sehr schlecht; ich weiss das... X_x

10 October 2008

Brains, friends, and self portraits XD


Zack, me, Katie, and Fuzzy in DC :) my daddy's back there too xD


Zombie food pyramid. As you can see, no part of the human is wasted.


SINthetiCxtC


The coolest kids in the academy [Alex, Ralf, Andrew, me, Martin]. Today was the mob shot and so we spelled out "A&E*OF*2009"... It was pretty awesome. In reality, Alex and Martin had switched places, but that's okay xD Martin's so gangsta. Yeah, A&E is the best academy with the best kids and teachers and field trips and fundraisers and best everything XD

Oh yeah, A&E stands for "Architecture and Engineering".

[.P.L.U.R.]
[][crayon][]>

No comments: