Die Musik von Zomboid


Ueber Mich

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I am obviously better than you. Ask me an interesting question, get an interesting answer. Auch spreche ich ein bisschen deutsch. Ich wurde mehr lernen... Meine Grammatik is sehr schlecht; ich weiss das... X_x

05 October 2008

Zombie burrito

Oh good god.

So it's dinner time, and I decide to have a microwave veggie burrito, right? Right.

I obey the packaging instructions, which tell me to remove the tortilla-wrapped goodness from the plastic wrapper and re-wrap the thing in a paper towel. I do so. I microwave for 1 minute [or however long it told me to] and pull it out. Placing it on a plate, I unwrap it.

OH MY GOD IT'S A ZOMBIE!

Its insides spill out in a gooey mess of cheez. Veggies are covered in the sticky stuff, the tortilla-skin hardened in some sort of twisted mock-rigor mortis. I poke at the thing; I think it twitched.

After taking a bite [or four], I decide it's better for me to eat brains than this mutilated sack of guts.

So I do.

peace out;;
[][crayon][]>

1 comment:

beachmom15 said...

Welllllllllllllllllll... at least you're trying............... sometimes, those things are horrid... as you found out..... brraaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnssssssssssss...